Operate Globally, Master Cross-Cultural Problems – We specialize in cross-cultural training sessions on Asia (with a focus on Japan and China) as well as the United States.
From the analysis of problems up to the change of procedures, contact with other cultures is very important, particularly when it comes to quality management and process consulting. Projects in the international environment fail very often when cultural specifics are not addressed, or at worst, are not even recognized.
- Cross-cultural seminars for training sessions, workshops and short workshops
- Presentations on cross-cultural topics
- Cross-cultural coaching for individuals and small groups
To prepare for international stays, we can offer you
- International negotiation strategy
- International project management
- Leading and managing in an international context
- Holding successful business events
- Personal life and leisure time
Your personal requirements will of course be integrated into the training!
The new DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 – Intensive
Overview of the expected changes to the new standard on the basis of the current draft. You will learn about the relevant dates that you should keep in mind. Furthermore, you can assess which preparations you can implement in your company. Your individual requests will be discussed and explained using practical examples.
Munich, details about the place of the event will be sent with your registration confirmation.
2 hours (9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.)
€85 including VAT
Please register no later than